I was very excited last weekend to meet up with fellow YouTuber Kristina Werner (otherwise known as StarOfMay) and film a few collab videos together. Kristina was kind enough to share her travel closet organization with us. She travels quite a bit for her work and has found that having this system in place helps her stay organized when it comes time to pack. She dedicated some space in her hallway closet for her travel organization system, which was inspired by another YouTuber, Alejandra (HomeOrganizing).
I am including links to some of Kristina’s favorite packing organizational aids below:
1. Clear Shoe Boxes from The Container Store makes it easy to store items by category for quick and easy packing.
2. Buying Travel Lite Makeup Remover Wipes from LA Fresh in bulk makes it easy to leave various makeup removers at home.
3. Using Curling & Flat Iron Covers by baggallini makes it a breeze to safely pack heat styling tools for safe travel.
4. The Cupcase Delicates Case protects and maintains the shape of molded bras.
5. The bright yellow eBags EXO Hardside Spinner luggage is easy to locate, durable, and designed for efficient packing.
6. Keeping chargers organized for travel is a breeze using this Take Charge Charger Case Organizer Bag by Miamica.
7. eBags Packing Cubes are a great way to pack clothes and accessories for efficient use of luggage space.
8. Another great packing aid are the Eagle Creek Pack-It Folders, which keep your clothes folded neatly and wrinkle-free during transit.
Please Note – All links provided are the image sources for the coordinating images shown above.
If you’d like to learn more about Kristina’s travel organization closet, I recommend watching this video for a closer look:
Thanks so much to Kristina for her generosity in sharing her space with us. I think it’s interesting to see how others organize for inspiration and motivation to help in personal endeavors. Everyone’s needs are different when it comes to organization, and sharing with others is a great way to pick up new tips that can help you find your own way. If you’d like to see Kristina pack her eBag luggage, check out this video. Be sure to check out Kristina’s YouTube channel, StarOfMay, as well as her beautiful website, kwernerdesign.com, to see her beautiful paper craft and handmade card work. It is truly inspiring to see someone’s talent at work! Happy Organizing 🙂
* Neither I nor Kristina are affiliated with any brands mentioned in this blog post and video. This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are our own.*