Another month, another beautiful bag to love! I’ve been using the Michael Kors Selma Medium Satchel that my DH gave me for Christmas for the past few weeks and am in love!
This bag is the definition of class. The timeless design and beautiful navy color is perfect for any season, but I think it works particularly well for winter since it is a bit of a more rigid design (to go along with the rigid weather!). Also, the Saffiano leather is resilient so I don’t have to worry about it in the snow.
The Selma Medium Satchel is described as a “smart satchel with discrete gussets and signature detailing.” It is rather smart looking, isn’t it!
Here are the bag’s features:
✧ Saffiano leather
✧ 13″ W x 8″ H x 4″ D
✧ Double top handles with 4″ drop
✧ Adjustable cross body strap with 19-1/2″ drop
✧ Top zip closure
✧ Gold-tone hardware; side gussets; logo plaque at front
✧ Interior features zip pocket and 2 slip pockets
I’ve received requests to share a look at what my bags look like on, so I’m including a couple of full body shots in my Bag Buzz updates from now on.
As I mentioned, the material is a bit on the stiff side, but the interior is roomy and can comfortably fit all of my current purse essentials with room to spare. I do tend to carry the same items in my bag from month to month, so I apologize if it seems a bit redundant if you’ve been following my Bag Buzz posts for awhile now. I tend to change up my bag contents less frequently than I switch out my bags. In the spirit of thoroughness, here is a look at what I stow in my Selma Medium Satchel:
1. Orla Kiely Sweet Pea Beauty Organizer – My new Walking Pharmacy, this Target exclusive has great organizational elements built right in. Update on what I keep in my Walking Pharmacy coming tomorrow!
2. Vinyl Zip Pouch with Coupons – Exact one shown is no longer available but I also like this alternative from The Container Store.
3. Mulberry Bow ID Purse – My new wallet! Perfectly sized to carry in smaller bags.
4. Poopy bag and a small tin filled with treats for my pup, Winnie.
5. Henri Bendel Mind Your Business Case – I now keep my special store cards in this beauty.
6. House keys on a keychain sent from a viewer in Malaysia. Thanks, again, I love it!
7. Two Pocket Card Holder from ATime4Everything on Etsy – A great way to cut down on bulky card cases! I stow gift cards & business cards in mine.
8. Car keys with my favorite Henri Bendel Bow Stripe Key Fob and Swiss Army Knife (this has come in so handy over the years!).
Check out my coordinating video you’d like a closer look at my Selma Medium Satchel:
I love this classy lady, as I now fondly call her. Does anyone else anthropomorphize their handbags? Maybe it’s just for the handbag obsessed, like me! 🙂 As always, I’d love to know what you’re carrying right now if you care to share!
* Post contains affiliate links. This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are genuinely my own. *