I am in handbag heaven! My DH surprised me with a stunning “just because” gift earlier last month and it has been my bag obsession ever since…
Meet Beauty, my new Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandoulière 25. This bag is so beautiful, it deserved to be named! I would say that this is the most beautiful bag in my collection right now, and I am fortunate to own many lovelies. Everything about it is perfect in my eyes, from the classic design to the gorgeous color. The shade is “celeste,” which I would describe as a deep cornflower blue. I feel like the color doesn’t translate exactly on film. It’s actually a touch brighter than it is in these photos. The Monogram Empreinte leather is stunning. It has a slightly pebbled texture and feels amazingly soft, but still holds its shape. The style of the bag with the handles and crossbody strap is right up my alley, as well. I mostly carry it either on my shoulder or crossbody, but I do grab just the handles sometimes as well. I love the contrast of the gold hardware with the vibrant blue. Beauty is one classy lady!
I apologize that I did not get photos of me wearing the bag for this post and unfortunately I am currently traveling without it. I will try to add some in when I return home in a couple of weeks.
The 25 is the right size for me as I have been into more medium-sized bags lately. This one is extremely roomy considering it’s the smallest in the speedy line. I can fit all of my purse must-haves with room to spare inside. The zipper opens up a bit down the sides of the bag, which makes it easier to access the inside. There is an interior zip pocket as well as two slip pockets. I could easily fit another nice sized cosmetic case in this bag even with everything I already stow in it. The bag feels very solid without being too heavy. I am curious about bag inserts to help preserve the shape, although it doesn’t really need one at this point. I feel like I might look into one down the line. Once again, I am going to share with you the contents of my purse and once again I will mention that they are the same month after month, because I do not switch these items up very often. I may change my bags out fairly frequently, but I like to keep the contents more or less the same. Here’s a look at them in case you’re still interested:
1. Orla Kiely Sweet Pea Beauty Organizer – My current Walking Pharmacy, this Target exclusive has great organizational elements built right in. Available in a new print!
2. Vinyl Zip Pouch with Coupons – Exact one shown is no longer available but I also like this alternative from The Container Store.
3. Mulberry Bow ID Purse – My current favorite wallet! Perfectly sized to carry in smaller bags.
4. Henri Bendel Mind Your Business Case – I keep my special store cards in this beauty.
5. Two Pocket Card Holder from ATime4Everything on Etsy – A great way to cut down on bulky card cases! I stow gift cards & business cards in mine.
6. Car keys with my favorite Henri Bendel Bow Stripe Key Fob and Swiss Army Knife (this has come in so handy over the years!) and my house keys on a keychain sent from a viewer in Malaysia. Thanks, again, I love it!
7. Ginger Mints from Trader Joe’s
8. iPhone with Vera Bradley Snap On iPhone 5 Case in Indigo Pop – now on sale!
9. A small tin filled with treats for my pup, Winnie, and poopy bags.
Check out my coordinating video you’d like a closer look at my Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandoulière 25:
I hope you enjoyed this look at my new favorite bag. I would love to know what bag you’re currently loving and carrying or just lusting after, if you care to share!
* Post contains affiliate links. This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are genuinely my own. *