For the last installment of my 2014 Holiday Gift Guide, I am sharing some of my Stocking Stuffers picks with you. This includes items under $20 that are small enough to fit in a stocking.
1. Bath & Body Works Medium Candle in ’Tis the Season – Medium-sized candles like this are the perfect fit for most stocking toes and are extremely customizable thanks to the plethora of brands and scents available. I love ’Tis the Season, a festive bright apple scent from Bath & Body Works, and the confetti dotted glass is a festive touch. Suggested Retail: $12.50 or 2 for $20
2. To The Letter Magnet Set – I think this magnet Scrabble game is an awesome stocking stuffer for the word-game enthusiast in your life. Suggested Retail: $12.99
3. ToddyGear The Wedge Mobile Device Stand – I’ve waxed on about the awesomeness that is ToddyGear device cleaning cloths for years now and I still think they’re awesome stocking stuffers. I was recently introduced to their wedge, which acts as a mobile device stand and device cleaner. It’s the perfect place to prop up your mobile device for easy access and visibility. Suggested Retail: $14.99
4. Crumb Catcher Vacuum – When I first saw this little guy at The Container Store Gift Wrap Wonderland I thought it was just a silly novelty item, but then I got to thinking how useful something like this would be for quick and easy crumb management on counters and tables. It’s cute and practical! Suggested Retail: $11.99
5. Citrus Zinger Water Bottle – I received one of these in a PopSugar Must Have Box several months ago and instantly fell in love with it. The ingenious design makes it super easy to enjoy infused water without a lot of fuss. Suggested Retail: $15.99
6. The Republic of Tea Stackable Tea Tin – This sampler comes with three delightful holiday flavors, including Dream by the Fire, a spiced rooibos, Comfort and Joy, a festive black tea, and Peppermint Bark, a green rooibos. Each kind of tea has its own separate compartment in the clever three-tin stack design. Suggested Retail: $13.50
7. Theo Holiday Chocolate Bars – I think every stocking needs something sweet in it. You can’t wrong with chocolate! Theo has four delicious chocolate bars available for the holiday season, including Peppermint Stick dark chocolate, Nutcracker Brittle dark chocolate, Coconut Mint milk chocolate, and Gingerbread Spice milk chocolate. Yum! Suggested Retail: $4 each or Set of Four for $16
8. Bath & Body Works Scentportables & Fragrance Refills – These clip style scent diffusers are great for a small space like a closet or a car. Pair one with a few fragrance refills in a decorative bag for a thoughtful gift or clip it right onto the stocking! Suggested Retail: $5.50 (holder) and $3.50 (refills) or Buy 3, Get 1 Free/ Buy 4, Get 2 Free
9. Fold & Go Travel Slippers – A great concept, but are they actually nice? I bought a pair for myself and tested them out for a few weeks and am happy to report that they are quite nice! The neoprene design offers more cushioning and insulation than I was expecting. Plus, the bottoms are rubberized to prevent slipping. These are my new go-to travel slippers and I think they would make a nice gift for the traveler in your life. Suggested Retail: $19.99
10. Umbra Zoola Bunny Ring Holder – Another PopSugar Must Have acquisition, I love my elephant version of this sweet ring holder. I keep mine by my sink to ensure my rings have a safe spot whenever I take them off to apply lotion without worrying about them accidentally going down the drain. Suggested Retail: $7.99
11. Burt’s Bees Endless Shine Trio – This non-sticky, moisturizing formula is one of my all-time favorites for lip gloss. The tube design makes it easy to apply on the go. The three shades included offer a nice range of ready to wear options. Suggested Retail: $9.99
12. Deborah Lippmann Dance Music Nail Lacquer Duet – A sweet set for the polish fiend, this festive duo comes packaged up in a cute zip pouch that matches the fun glitter polish. Suggested Retail: $19
13. Tarte Sweet Dreams Deluxe Best Seller’s Collection – I’ve become such a fan of Tarte’s Maracuja oil as my new moisturizer of choice over the past few months and this set caught my eye because of its great value. It also comes with a deluxe size of the Maracuja C-brighter eye treatment and Cheek Stain in Dreamy. A perfect little package! Suggested Retail – $19
Check out the video below if you’re interested in a closer look at these products as well as my thoughts on each one:
I am giving away a stocking filled with all of these items to two of you! The Stocking Stuffers Giveaway will run until Monday, December 15, 2014 at 6 PM CT. The giveaway is open internationally. All entrants under the age of 18 must have parental permission to enter. TWO people will win a stocking filled with the items I shared in this post. You can enter by following the directions in the Rafflecopter widget posted below (check out this blog post for more information on entering Rafflecopter giveaways). I’ll announce the winners on THIS blog post and contact them directly through email, as always. Good luck!
Sometimes Rafflecopter experiences technical difficulties. If you can’t enter for some reason, try again later and it will probably work.
I hope you enjoyed this last installment of my 2014 Holiday Gift Guide and that it gave you some ideas or inspiration for gifts for your loved ones this holiday season. Check out my Little Luxuries Gift Guide for my top picks in the $20-$50 range and Extravagant Splurges for gifts ranging from $50 to $300. Happy Holidays!
* Description contains affiliate & referral links. ToddyGear very kindly sent me the wedge I shared in the coordinating video. The ones in the giveaway were purchased by me as well as all other giveaway prizes. All opinions are genuinely my own. *