For the third and final installment of my 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, I am sharing some of my favorite Stocking Stuffers available this year. This includes presents in the $20 or less price range that are small enough to fit into most Christmas stockings. One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is stuffing stockings with little gifts for my family. There are a few places I return to each year for these types of gifts, such as Target and The Container Store, but then there are also great picks I find over the course of the year at other shops as well. I thought I would share some of my 2013 finds with you in the hopes that it might give you some ideas for your own friends and family.
1. Fortune Cookie Soap Whipped Cream & Sugar Scrub Set – $20 – My favorite bath & body duo available together at a discounted price for the holidays that you can order in any available scent.
2. Hugo Naturals Holiday Edition Cupcake Bath Bombs – $9.99 for set of three or $3.99 individually – A festive bath bomb that fits perfectly in the foot of the stocking.
3. Whole Foods 85% Organic Triple French Milled Soap – $5.99 at Whole Foods (in store only) – Available in a variety of scents, this luxurious soap pleases ladies and gents alike!
4. Julep Little Lights Nail Polish Set –
$36 $20 (on sale!) – A festive and fun assortment of mini polishes perfect for the polish lover.
5. Erin Condren Scented Candle in Island Fleur – $22 – With a lovely scent, this candle doubles as a beautiful drinking glass once the max has all melted.
* Save 15% on this candle with free shipping until midnight PST tonight only (12/15) with code FREESHIPCANDLE *
* Click here to join the Erin Condren website and receive $10 towards your first purchase! *
6. Travalo Easy-Fill Perfume Atomizer –
$12.99 $9.74 (on sale!) – This atomizer is super easy to fill and is a great way to tote around your favorite scent.
7. Bobino Key Clip –
$3.99 $2.99 (on sale!) – A clever little invention to keep your keys neatly clipped to your bag. No more rummaging around for them!
8. Mane Message Hair Ties in the Ampersand Package and the Snowflake Package ($12.50 and $11) – Great hair ties suitable for all hair types in soft elastic with festive patterns.
* Save 15% off your entire order with code JEN15 good through December 19, 2013 *
9. Sigma F84 Angled Kabuki Brush & F86 Tapered Kabuki Brush – $21 – High quality face brushes that make foundation application and blending a breeze.
* Save 10% off your entire purchase with code DEC2013 good through December 31, 2013 *
10. Green Inspired 3-Count Notebooks – $3.99 at Target (in store only) – A sweet set of notebooks at a bargain price.
11. Pier1 Glitter Frame Ornament – $4.95 – Pop a photo in this holiday frame for a sentimental gift that doubles as an ornament.
12. Envelopener – $4.99 – Extremely useful, safe, and easy to use envelope slicer.
13. Nosy Glasses Holder –
$4.99 $3.74 (on sale!) – Perfect for the glass wearer who always seems to lose sight of their specks!
14. Lighted Pocket Screwdriver –
$9.99 $7.49 (on sale!) – A handy tool to have on hand in the kitchen or office.
15. Skullcandy Jib Headphones – $9.99 – It’s always nice to have an extra pair of earbuds on hand for on the go.
16. iHome Rechargeable Portable Mini Speaker – $15.99 – A small, portable speaker that packs a lot of punch!
17. Toddy Gear Pocket Toddy – $9.99 – The best screen and glasses cleaning cloth out there (in my opinion) in a foldable, compact size.
18. Madécasse Winter Spice & Peppermint Holiday Edition Chocolate Bars – $5.99 online or $3.99 at Whole Foods (in store only) – A stocking isn’t complete without something sweet! Decadent fair trade chocolate in festive flavors is the perfect holiday treat.
Photo sources for the images can be found with the provided links.
Check out the video below if you’re interested in a closer look at these products as well as my thoughts on each one:
I hope you enjoyed my 2013 Holiday Gift Guides. If you’d like to check out the other two gift guides I recently posted, you can find Little Luxuries (gifts $20-$40) here and Extravagant Splurges (gifts $50-$250) here. I am also hosting a giveaway with all of the products shared in this Stocking Stuffers post and video. TWO of you will win a stocking filled with all of the items shown in the coordinating video! The 2013 Stocking Stuffers Giveaway will run until Sunday, December 22, 2013 at 6 PM CST. The giveaway is open internationally. All entrants under the age of 18 must have parental permission to enter. You can enter by following the directions in the Rafflecopter widget posted below. I’ll announce the two winners on THIS blog post and contact them directly, as always. Good luck!
*** GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED ***
Congrats to Cielo & Jacqueline on being selected as the winners of my Stocking Stuffers Giveaway!
The Poll Results for *Which of my content do you like best?* out of 4696 entries:
MyHousewifeLife YouTube – 35%
All content – 21%
OrganizedLikeJen YouTube – 19%
All videos – 19%
TheBusyBeeBuzz YouTube – 3%
OrganizedJen.com – 2%
All blog posts – 1%
WinnieTheTzu.com – 0%
PositivelyPolished.com – 0%
I don’t like any of your content – 0%
* Fortune Cookie Soap graciously provided the two whipped cream & sugar scrub sets for the giveaway. All other prizes were purchased by me. This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. *