I absolutely love my Sigma Makeup brushes. In fact, this is the main reason I decided to become a Sigma Affiliate last summer! What I like most about Sigma’s brush collection is that they offer such a wide variety, including some particularly unique options that I haven’t seen from other companies.
If you’ve watched my TBBB videos, you probably already know how much I love the Sigma Performance Eyes Kit. I have smaller eyes and sometimes standard size brushes are a bit too big, especially when I want to concentrate color in a small area. I purchased this set when it first launched last March and have reached for the brushes on a regular basis ever since!
As with any brush kit, there are a few I tend to use more often than others. I do enjoy having the entire kit in my brush collection, but I always appreciate the opportunituy to buy brushes individually. Sigma is finally jumping on board with this by now offering the option to buy the Performance Eyes brushes individually! I wanted to share this news with you and feature four of my favorites.
1. The E36 Blending Brush is perfect for precise color application in the crease. I use this when I want the crease color to stay within the crease and not make its way onto my brow bone or eyelid as is the case when I use a standard size crease brush.
2. The E56 Shader Lid Brush is perfect for applying small amounts of color to specific areas of the eyelid. I use this brush when I want a more controlled application, usually on the outer corner of the lid.
3. The E46 Shader Inner Corner Brush is what I reach for when I want to lighten up the inner corner of my eyes with powder eye shadow. I even use it with cream shadows for a glowing effect.
4. The E11 Eye Liner Brush is hands down my absolute favorite brush for applying gel eye liner. I prefer a very fine eye liner line and this brush is essential for achieving that effect. It is the only eyeliner brush I reach for when using gel liner.
Each Individual Performance Eyes Brush retails for $10 and is now available on the Sigma website. The entire Performance Eyes Kit retails for $61 and includes eight brushes total. Enter code SUM2013 during checkout for 10% off your total purchase this month. This discount code expires on June 30, 2013. Sigma includes a free gift with every purchase of $30 or more. Check my Facebook Fan Page for updates on new monthly discount codes.
* I am a Sigma Beauty affiliate and receive a commission off any sales made through my affiliate link, provided above. I purchased the Performance Eyes Kit, including all brushes shown, with my own money before I became an affiliate. All opinions are my own. *