I decided to switch up my holiday gift guide this year to encompass a bit more than just stocking stuffers, which is what I’ve done on OLJ for the past few years during my annual Holiday Prep Series. I am posting a 3-part Holiday Gift Guide series instead this year, breaking down each video by price range and sharing some of my top picks for both guys and ladies, as well as gender neutral gifts. This week I am sharing gifts that fall under the $20-$40 range (give or take a few dollars). I’ve decided to call this selection Little Luxuries, because that seemed the most fitting. These are gifts that I think many people would not necessarily splurge on for themselves but might enjoy being gifted.
1. Origins Ginger Treats Set* – $39.50 – A wonderfully decadent treat for the shower & bath!
2. LUSH All The Best Gift Set* – $34.95 – An awesome gift wrapped box filled with 5 bath bombs.
3. Buxom Dolly’s Opening Act Set* – $29.00 – Beautiful lip glosses in 6 wearable shades.
4. Marc Jacobs Fragrance Rollerball Trio* – $39 – Lovely, feminine fragrance set in convenient rollerball packaging.
5. Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove* – $35 – A great gift for the beauty girl who has it all!
6. Julep Extraordinary Color Kit* –
$39.00 $27.00 (on sale!) – Four gorgeous jewel tone shades and one awesome quick dry topcoat for the polish lover.
7. LycheeKiss Pinecone Charm & Winter Mint Snowflake Bracelet – $23 & $25 – Pretty little things for the dainty jewelry lover.
* Save 10% with coupon code XMAS10 now until December 25, 2013 *
8. Mae Movement Bracelets – 3 for $36 or $15 each – Beautiful hand crocheted beaded bracelets that support local female artisans in Nepal.
* Save $5 with coupon code OLJ5 now until December 10, 2013 *
9. May Designs Custom May Book – $22 – Fun, customizable notebooks in an affordable price range!
10. Zazzle Customizable Phone Cases (Palette Knife Painting*, Doodle Snowflakes Pattern*, & Case Mate Barely There Fully Customizable Case*)- $42.95 – Endless options for customization, making for a unique and thoughtful gift this holiday season!
* Save 10% site-wide with coupon code ORGANIZEDJEN now until December 25, 2013 *
11. Incase Mini Car Charger with Lightening Cable – $29.95 – A great gift for the techie who is always low on battery juice.
12. Mesa Dreams Custom Camera Strap – $40 – Love this custom strap for my camera as well as keys or a wristlet. Great for guys and gals alike!
* Save $5 on orders of $25 or more with coupon code BUSYBEE now until December 10, 2013 *
13. Vinturi Red Wine Aerator* – $30 – Perfect for the red wine drinker in your life!
14. 180s Weekender Tech Gloves* – $34.99 – A must have for touch screen users in the cold weather.
15. Pottery Barn Beaded Silver-Plated 4×6″ Frame* (frames shown in video are available in store only) – $34 – A lovely present for anyone, especially filled with a meaningful photo!
16. Teavana Holiday Favorites Gift Set – $34.95 – A thoughtful gift for a tea lover!
17. Williams-Sonoma Hot Chocolate Sampler* – $29.95 – A decadent & delicious winter treat!
18. Pottery Barn Holiday Homescent Oil Diffuser in Snow Currant* – $34.50 – A lovely choice for a host/hostess gift this holiday season.
19. Bath & Body Works Wallflowers Luxe Fragrance Set in ‘Tis The Season – $19.50 – A great choice as a gift for the home.
20. Bella by Illume Soy Candle in Red Spruce & Amber* (exact scent not available online)- $15.50 – A truly stunning candle for a very reasonable price.
Check out the video below if you’re interested in a closer look at these products as well as my thoughts on each one:
Check back next week for another update in my Holiday Gift Guide series in which I’ll share my top picks for gifts over $40. Happy holiday shopping!
*Product links noted with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links for which I receive a commission off any purchases made. All opinions are my own.*