Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week? The holiday season is upon us! I am sharing my four-part holiday gift guide again this year with posts broken down by price range. These gift guides include my top picks for men and women as well as gender neutral gifts. This week I am sharing my Stocking Stuffers gift picks that are $25 and under and small in size.
All image sources that are not originally my own photos are from the links provided below. Please be advised that some of the links provided are affiliate links and I do receive a small commission if you make a purchase using those links. This does not cost you any extra when you make a purchase. I very much appreciate your support of this blog in doing so!
1. Aveda Moisturizing Duo ($18)
2. Nudestix Nude Metallics for Eyes ($24)
3. Makeup Eraser Watermelon ($20)
4. Drunk Elephant Out of Office ($25)
5. Clinique for Men Daily Age Repair Starter Kit ($14.50)
7. Zella Tech Running Gloves ($25)
8. Gail Flamingo Trinket Tray ($16)
10. Thyme Frasier Fir Votive Candle ($14)
11. Palm Tree Grow Kit ($15)
12. Erin Condren Reusable Bag ($8)
15. OXO Good Grips Mini Grate & Slice ($19.99)
16. Garlic Storage House ($20)
17. Fishing Pole Campfire Roaster ($19.99)
18. Letters To My Future Self ($14.95)
19. Mini Helicopter Flying Ball ($14.99)
20. HU Kitchen Chocolate ($5.50)
I share a close up look at each gift and more about my thoughts on each in my coordinating video:
It’s giveaway time! I wanted to share some holiday cheer with you. The Stocking Stuffers Giveaway will run until Friday, November 23, 2018 at 6 PM CT. The giveaway is open internationally. All entrants under the age of 18 must have parental permission to enter. TWO winners will win receive a selection of items from this guide pictured below. You can choose which bundle of gifts you’d like to receive in the event that you win when entering the giveaway.
You can enter by following the directions in the Rafflecopter widget posted below (check out this blog post for more information on entering Rafflecopter giveaways). I’ll announce the winners on THIS blog post and contact them directly through email, as always.
Sometimes Rafflecopter experiences technical difficulties. If you can’t enter for some reason, try again later and it will probably work.
I hope you enjoyed the third installment of my 2018 Holiday Gift Guide. Check out my Little Luxuries guide for my gift picks in the $25 – $50 range and my Extravagant Splurges guide for gifts that are $50 and up. Cjeck back next week for my gift picks for babies and toddlers. I’d love to know what’s on your wish and/or give lists this year if you care to share!
Happy Holiday Shopping
* Post contains affiliate links. This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are genuinely my own. *