Welcome, Christmas! Well, almost 😉 With the holidays quickly approaching, many of us are thinking about gifts for our loved ones. I am sharing my annual four-part holiday gift guide this month with posts broken down by price range. This includes my top picks for both men and women as well as gender neutral gifts for the home. Today I am sharing gift ideas in the $25-$50 range. These Little Luxuries are items that I think many people would not necessarily splurge on for themselves but might enjoy being gifted. I am also including some of my favorite host/hostess gifts in this price range.
All image sources that are not originally my own photos are from the links provided below. Please be advised that some of the links provided are affiliate links and I do receive a small commission if you make a purchase using those links. This does not cost you any extra when you make a purchase. I very much appreciate your support of this blog in doing so!
1. Origins Mini Mask Musts ($28) – This set includes five of Origins’ amazing face masks, which is a great way for the recipient to test out the entire range without committing to a full size product.
2. Kopari Coconut Multitasking Travel Kit ($40) – Kopari coconut oil products are extremely nourishing to the skin and hair. What a wonderfully pampering gift especially during the cold and dry winter months!
3. The North Face Fair Isle Mittens ($45) – Cold weather accessories are a holiday gift staple. These mittens are not only cute but extremely cozy thanks to a super soft plush lining.
4. Nadri Small Cubic Zirconia Huggie Hoop Earrings ($35) – Jewelry is a thoughtful gift anytime of year. Add a bit of sparkle and shine to her ears with these gorgeous huggie hoop earrings, which come in four metal tones, including gold, silver, black, and rose gold.
5. Loopy Cases ($39) – My absolute favorite phone case especially as a mom of little ones. The loop design is genius! Not only can you carry your phone so your hands are free, the loop makes holding larger phones easier.
6. Nordstrom Men’s Shop Regular Fit Polo ($45) – My husband loves these polos, which he wears almost every day to work. They are well made, high quality shirts at half the cost of comparable alternatives. They hold up extremely well to frequent washing and come in a variety of beautiful deep jewel tones.
7. Deer Stags ‘Wherever’ Slipper (
$39.95 $25) – These sturdy yet cozy slippers are an awesome mid-range option if you’re in the market for a supportive indoors/outdoors house shoe.
8. Herschel Supply Co. Hank RFID Bifold Wallet ($35) – Including RFID protection in accessories is becoming more important as credit card scan theft is on the rise. Combined with the sleek and simple design of the Herschel brand, this wallet is a thoughtful and functional gift for anyone on your list.
9. Pacsafe Vibe 100 Anti-Theft Hip & Crossbody Pack ($49.95) The North Face Kanga Pack ($48.95) – Fanny packs are back! Except they no longer call them fanny packs 😉 These handy bags are great for anyone on the go who would benefit from having their hands free. Hip packs can be worn on the hip or crossbody style. Pacsafe makes amazing anti-theft products which are designed with travel in mind. The North Face option has less bells and whistles but serves the same purpose in simple style.
10. Claus Porto Guest Soap Box ($26) – This beautiful set of delicate and deliciously perfumed guest soaps is a wonderful host/hostess alternative to the traditional flowers or bottle of wine.
11. Thymes Frasier Fir Sink Set ($37) – If you’re looking for a great gift for the home that is also festive, this Thymes set delivers on both accounts. It includes a hand soap and lotion in the classic Thymes Frasier Fir scent packaged up in a beautiful ceramic counter top tray.
12. Nordstrom At Home Kennebunk Bliss Plush Throw (39.50) – A throw is a wonderfully cozy holiday gift for anyone on your list. This throw is super soft, comes in an amazing array of colors, and at a very reasonable price for the quality.
13. Peking Handicraft Joy Hooked Accent Pillow ($49.99) – Another fun home gift option is a festive accent pillow. This design is festive but can also be displayed year round.
14. Daphne Set of 4 Stemless Wine Glasses ($36) – Whoever invented stemless wineglasses was definitely a parent to little children! These festive glasses are large enough (20 oz) to be used for other kinds of beverages as well and come in three beautiful designs.
I share a close up look at each gift and more about my thoughts on each in my coordinating video:
It’s giveaway time! I wanted to share some holiday cheer with you. The Little Luxuries Giveaway will run until Friday, November 9, 2018 at 6 PM CT. The giveaway is open internationally. All entrants under the age of 18 must have parental permission to enter. FIVE winners will receive either the Origins Mini Mask Musts, Kopari Coconut Multitasking Travel Kit, The North Face Fair Isle Mittens, the Nadri Small Cubic Zirconia Huggie Hoop Earrings, or the Set of 4 Stemless Wine Glasses pictured below. You can choose which gift you’d like to receive in the event that you win when entering the giveaway.
You can enter by following the directions in the Rafflecopter widget posted below (check out this blog post for more information on entering Rafflecopter giveaways). I’ll announce the winners on THIS blog post and contact them directly through email, as always.
Sometimes Rafflecopter experiences technical difficulties. If you can’t enter for some reason, try again later and it will probably work.
I hope you enjoyed this first installment of my 2018 Holiday Gift Guide. Check back next week for my Extravagant Splurges picks in the $50+ price range followed by Stocking Stuffers for $25 or less as well as my toddler/baby favorites. I’d love to know what’s on your wish and/or give lists this year if you care to share!
Happy Holiday Shopping
* Post contains affiliate links. This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are genuinely my own. *