It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! At least on my credit card statement 🙈 I am sharing my annual four-part holiday gift guide this month with posts broken down by price range. This includes my top picks for both men and women as well as gender neutral gifts for the home. This week I am sharing my Extravagant Splurges gift picks that are $50 and up.
All image sources that are not originally my own photos are from the links provided below. Please be advised that some of the links provided are affiliate links and I do receive a small commission if you make a purchase using those links. This does not cost you any extra when you make a purchase. I very much appreciate your support of this blog in doing so!
1. Hanna Andersson Women’s Love Hanna Pima Cotton PJ Set ($98) – These are my favorite pajamas I’ve ever worn and that’s saying a lot because I’ve known my fair share of pajamas! The pima cotton is light but oh so soft, making them an excellent option for any climate. #Hannajams are not just for the kiddos!
2. Origins Ginger Essence Sensuous Skin Scent ($61.50) – I am seriously obsessed with the ginger line from Origins! I haven’t worn fragrance since I was pregnant with my first over three years ago, but this amazing scent is something I reach for quite frequently now. I like that it lasts without being overwhelming. It’s crisp, refreshing, but also a tad bit festive with notes of ginger, lemon, lime, and bergamot.
3. Moon & Rock Adornments (prices vary) – I have fallen in love with this beautiful jewelry and have been wearing one of the pendants (Creation) 24/7 for several months now. Each piece is thoughtfully designed and produced with special meaning. Wearing my necklace feels like honoring a special intention to myself every day. The connection and depth of meaning behind each piece adds a specialness to the gift of jewelry.
4. Maui Jim Sunglasses (Canna) ($279) – I feel like Maui Jims don’t always make the designer sunglass list even though they are definitely in the same price range. The quality cannot be beat! Is it just me, or do wearing Maui Jims make everything seem crisper and brighter? They come in a variety of styles, not just sporty ones, but also very current trends, A beautiful pair of sunglasses is a thoughtful and useful gift.
5. Herschel Supply Co. Novel Mid-Volume Duffel Bag ($84.99) or Herschel Supply Co. Sutton Mid-Volume Duffel Bag ($59.99) – Why not surprise the gym rat on your list with a snazzy new duffel? Everything Herschel Supply Co. makes is so simple yet stylish. I love the crisp, clean design of these bags. The canvas seems quite durable and the quality is top notch. Perfect for the gym or for travel!
6. Patagonia Better Sweater Zip Front Jacket ($139) -This is the perfect hybrid of a sweater and a jacket. It’s stylish yet comfortable. Keep him warm and looking good all year round with this gift!
7. Braun Electric Shaver Series 7 ($170) – My husband has loved and used his Braun electric shaver for the better part of a decade and it’s still going strong! It’s the next best thing to a straight edge shave without the risk of nicks and cuts. This set comes with a handy travel case as a handy bonus.
8. Garmin Vivomove HR Large Sport Hybrid Smart Watch ($199.99) – This is the perfect gift for someone who is interested in the basic features of a smartwatch while maintaining the classic look and function of a regular wristwatch. The Vivomove tracks calories, steps taken, heart rate and more while also providing smart features such as notifications and music controls. It is lightweight and stylish. Available in several colors.
9. Ember Temperature Control Ceramic Mug ($79.95) – I was skeptical about this seriously expensive mug….until I tried it for myself and now am totally obsessed. This is the quintessential “extravagant splurge” gift for the coffee or tea lover on your list. It works via Bluetooth with an app you download to control the temperature of your beverage. This is great for someone like me who is often pulled away from my cuppa only to come back to it 10+ minutes later to an ice cold drink. My husband, a man who is known for being impossible to buy for since he doesn’t care at all about receiving gifts, actually asked for one for his office after seeing me use it. If that’s not a selling endorsement, I don’t know what is 😉
10. Anthropologie Asha Chip & Dip Server ($98) – This gorgeous chip and dip server is carved from solid wood with metal inlay. It has a nice weight to it. The two tone design of the hammered metal bowl is beautiful. What a lovely host/hostess or housewarming gift this holiday season or any time of year.
11. Nutribullet Pro 13-Piece High-Speed Blender System ($79.99) – I absolutely love my Nutribullet. It has become my go-to blender on the daily for smoothies, juices, and sauces. It is easy to clean and maintain, plus small enough to fit any size kitchen without hogging prime counter real estate. This would be perfect for a college student, single person, family…just about anybody!
12. Jut Made Letter Boards ($60/small $95/large) – I happened upon these beauties when scrolling through Instagram earlier this fall and was instantly smitten. This is exactly what I was looking for in a letter board! I love the sleek and simple design that can easily be hung or propped up thanks to the included kickstand that makes these work in any space. Each comes with an ample supply of magnetic letters, numbers, and symbols. What a fun gift
13. Experiences – I forgot to talk about this in my video, but one of my family’s favorite ways to give gifts is through experiences rather than material items. Theater tickets, dinners outs, sporting events, even family trips are experiences we have gifted each other with great success in the past. This is also the perfect gift to give the person who has everything. The memories last a lifetime!
I share a close up look at each gift and more about my thoughts on each in my coordinating video:
It’s giveaway time! I wanted to share some holiday cheer with you. The Extravagant Splurges Giveaway will run until Friday, November 16, 2018 at 6 PM CT. The giveaway is open internationally. All entrants under the age of 18 must have parental permission to enter. FOUR winners will receive a Jut Made ‘Ode’ Letter Board in their choice of white, black, walnut, or smoke. You can choose which option you’d like to receive in the event that you win when entering the giveaway.
You can enter by following the directions in the Rafflecopter widget posted below (check out this blog post for more information on entering Rafflecopter giveaways). I’ll announce the winners on THIS blog post and contact them directly through email, as always.
Sometimes Rafflecopter experiences technical difficulties. If you can’t enter for some reason, try again later and it will probably work.
I hope you enjoyed the second installment of my 2018 Holiday Gift Guide. Click here to see my Little Luxuries ($25-50) picks this year and check back next week for Stocking Stuffers ($25 and less) followed by my Treasures for Tots. I’d love to know what’s on your wish and/or give lists this year if you care to share!
Happy Holiday Shopping
* Post contains affiliate links. This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are genuinely my own. *