Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week? The holiday season is upon us! I am sharing my three-part holiday gift guide again this year with posts broken down by price range. These gift guides include my top picks for men and women as well as gender neutral gifts. This week I am sharing my Stocking Stuffers gift picks that are $25 and under and small in size.
All image sources that are not originally my own photos are from the links provided below. Please be advised that some of the links provided are affiliate links and I do receive a small commission if you make a purchase using those links. This does not cost you any extra when you make a purchase. I very much appreciate your support of this blog in doing so!
1. Pacha Soap Co Froth Bombs ($5.99) – I have become smitten with the bath bombs from this company over the past year and was so excited to see they released a holiday lineup. They’re not only super cute, but oh-so festively fragrant! Gingerbread, Holly & Berries, & Winter Birch are packaged as cute gingerbread men, stockings, and snowmen and are the perfect addition to any bath lovers stocking.
2. Pengems Pens ($9-10) – If you think a relatively inexpensive pen isn’t a very special gift then you’ve never had the fortune of receiving a Pengems pen. They are stunning! The clear top barrel is filled with crystals for a truly elegant and fun look. I think this is a great gift on its own or paired with a beautiful journal.
3. Rifle Paper Co. Tapestry Pocket Notebook Set ($10) – Speaking of journals, this pretty little set from Rifle Paper company is a darling companion gift to a sparkly pen or fantastic on its own. Two 4.25×5.5″ plain notebooks are included in the set with Rifle Paper Co’s signature designs as the covers.
4. Foldable Glasses Case ($9.99) – What an ingenious little contraption! A glasses case that folds up flat when not in use is perfect for someone like me who only needs a case once in a blue moon. I would especially appreciate something like this when I’m traveling. Available in two colors: blue and grey.
5. Nordstrom At Home Monogram Mug ($14) – I like including a mug in my gift guides as I think they make for great stocking stuffers. This monogram option caught my eye this year! It’s a nice roomy mug with a great handle and a simple yet pretty design. Wins all around!
6. Ashley Shelly 2018 Monthly Notebook Planner ($18) – Calendars are a popular holiday gift with the new year right around the corner, but it can be tricky to pick something out for someone else with a hefty price tag. I love these monthly notebook options that are thoughtfully designed to suit a variety of planner needs. Plus, they’re small and lightweight, making them easily portable for someone on the go.
7. BP Knit Beanie with Faux Fur Pompom ($15) – I think this cute beanie hat is a steal for the price! The addition of the faux fur pom on the end makes it seem much more expensive than it actually is. I’m hoping Santa pops this in my stocking this year, and I’m generally not a hat person! It’s soft, comfy, and offers just the right amount of warmth.
8. Rifle Paper Co Bon Voyage Desk Calendar ($18.95) – I’m a big Rifle Paper Co. fan. I think the stylized yet simple designs fit a variety of aesthetics and make for classy stationery gifts. This desk calendar includes beautiful prints based on 12 different travel destinations around the world. It’s the perfect addition to a kitchen or desktop.
9. Lalicious Brown Sugar Vanilla Mini Sparkle & Shine Set ($19) – Bath & body products are a nice gesture at the holidays (or any time of year, really!). This sweet duo features a whipped sugar scrub and body butter in a classic vanilla scent. It also just happens to be perfectly stocking sized!
10. Bite Beauty Agave Kisses Set ($20) – Beauty products are a great gift but another tricky one to pin down unless you know exactly what to give. A beautiful lip care set like this one from Bite Beauty can suit just about anyone! It includes an agave scrub. mask, and balm, all made from high quality ingredients at a great price. ** Please note – at the time of posting, this set is unfortunately unavailable. I am keeping it linked here in the hopes that it comes back into stock because it is a great set! **
11. Well-Kept Wipes ($6) – This is one of those I-didn’t-know-how-much-I-needed-this-until-I-tried-it products that I now can’t live without. These cleansing wipes keep all of my devices clean, clear, and germ-free. They take off every smudge and dry to a clean finish. Great for anybody with a device (and let’s face it, who doesn’t have at least one these days!).
12. World’s Smallest Table Tennis Set ($5.95) – I had to throw at least one silly gift into the guide this year. I think this is such a fun concept for anyone who could benefit from a little fun break now and then at the office. It might also provide entertainment for grumpy teens and game lovers of all ages!
13. Toddy Gear Stress Ball Cleaner ($9.99) – I have been a Toddy Gear fan for years and absolutely swear by their microfiber smart cloths to easily clean glasses and devices. They released a fun new twist on this product with a stress ball screen cleaner. It features the same awesome microfiber cleaning panels with the plush to clean and the silky to polish. I’m definitely popping one of these in my husband’s stocking this year!
14. Bobino Folding Phone Holder ($7.99) – This foldable phone holder is such a handy contraption for the frequent traveler. Its super slim and lightweight design makes it easily packable. It keeps your phone off the floor when charging in a hotel room or anywhere on the go.
15. Aerb Wood Charging Station ($7.99) – I’ve used and loved this very device charging stand for the better part of this year. It helps keep my apple watch and iPhone organized while charging on my bedside table. I love having all of my the cords tidy and everything in one place.
16. Kirkerland Compact Backpack ($19.95) – This little 1.5×5″ pouch unfolds into a full size backpack, making it the perfect accessory to keep your hands free on the go! I think this would be great to pop in a pocket or purse for an extra bag to stash layers, water bottles, and just about anything that would otherwise have to be carried.
17. Recover White Marble Macbook Keyboard Skin ($12) – I’ve used a keyboard skin on my latest laptop and over a year later the keyboard still looks as good as new. It helps to protect the keys, which tend to wear down quickly in my experience otherwise, which increases the resale value of the laptop. Plus, they come in a variety of fun designs to suit any personality! I love this simple and classic marble design.
18. GRID-IT! Case ($19.99) – This is another great tech accessory for someone who travels frequently or commutes to work with a lot of devices. The rubberized elastic bands keep cords, chargers, and small devices secure while safely tucked inside a plush lined case with a slim profile. Win, win!
19. The North Face Jim Beanie ($25) – Is it just my husband who seems to lose his winter hat every year? I love The North Face beanies for men because they’re simple yet stylish and warm without being bulky. The perfect no-fuss option for any guy!
20. 47 Brand Baseball Cap ($25) – Do you have a sports fan on your list? I sure do! My husband is Cubs-obsessed these days. You should see the poor state of his current ball cap. It’s time for an upgrade! 47 Brand makes high quality caps featuring a variety of sports teams. This Cubs one is going in Don’s stocking this year for sure!
21. Trader Joe’s Hot Chocolate Sticks (not pictured) – I fell in love with these gourmet hot chocolate sticks last winter and knew I had to include them in this gift guide. I actually bought a new box just about a month ago at my local Trader Joe’s, so I assumed they’d still be in stock come the holiday season. When I went back to check the price after filming my video, I was shocked to find they were not on the shelves! I’ve decided to keep them in the guide in the hopes (fingers crossed!) that they will restock them, not only because I think they make for a fun and delicious twist on powdered cocoa mixes, but also because I personally love them and would be so sad if they have been discontinued. If they do come back in stock, I think they would be a great gift on their own or a fun themed gift paired with a nice mug (see above).
22. Sugarfina Champagne Bears ($8-20) – As hard as I try not to repeat past holiday gift guide selections, I truly couldn’t think of a better sweet treat than these delicious champagne gummy bears from Sugarfina. I’ve tried a variety of Sugarfina candy since I first included it last year and have come to find that the champagne bears are the best. The absolute best! If you really want to spoil someone with a special treat this year, I can’t recommend these enough. Sold in a small or large cube and in baby or regular gummy bear size, these amazing gummies will knock your socks off!
I share a close up look at each gift and more about my thoughts on each in my coordinating video:
It’s giveaway time! I wanted to share some holiday cheer with you. The Stocking Stuffers Giveaway will run until Friday, November 24, 2017 at 6 PM CT. The giveaway is open internationally. All entrants under the age of 18 must have parental permission to enter. THREE winners will win receive a selection of items from this guide pictured below. You can choose which set of gifts you’d like to receive in the event that you win when entering the giveaway.
You can enter by following the directions in the Rafflecopter widget posted below (check out this blog post for more information on entering Rafflecopter giveaways). I’ll announce the winners on THIS blog post and contact them directly through email, as always.
Sometimes Rafflecopter experiences technical difficulties. If you can’t enter for some reason, try again later and it will probably work.
I hope you enjoyed the third installment of my 2017 Holiday Gift Guide. Check out my Little Luxuries guide for my gift picks in the $25 – $50 range and my Extravagant Splurges guide for gifts that are $50 and up. I’d love to know what’s on your wish and/or give lists this year if you care to share!
Happy Holiday Shopping 🎁
* Post contains affiliate links. This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are genuinely my own. *