It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Well, at least in the storefronts. With the holidays quickly approaching, many of us are thinking about gifts for our loved ones. I am sharing my annual three-part holiday gift guide over the next week with posts broken down by price range. This includes my top picks for both men and women as well as some gender neutral gifts. Today I am sharing gift ideas in the $25-$50 range. These Little Luxuries are items that I think many people would not necessarily splurge on for themselves but might enjoy being gifted. I am also including some of my favorite host/hostess gifts in this price range.
All image sources that are not originally my own photos are from the links provided below. Please be advised that some of the links provided are affiliate links and I do receive a small commission if you make a purchase using those links. This does not cost you any extra when you make a purchase. I very much appreciate your support of this blog in doing so!
1. Lillian & Co. Bracelets ($28) – I adore these beautiful cuff style mantra bracelets with Disney-inspired quotes. I own four and I wear one every day! They’re super well made, durable, and easily adjust to fit any size wrist. They’re made of hypoallergenic and tarnish resistant stainless steel and come in three metal tones: silver, gold, and rose gold. ** Save 10% on your purchase with code PRETTYNEAT10 **
2. Origins Ginger Souffle Whipped Body Cream ($35) – I look forward to using this delicious smelling body cream every holiday season. The scent is so festive, bubbly, and refreshing! It’s an extremely luscious cream with a silky texture that leaves my skin feeling oh so soft. What a beautiful pampering gift!
3. Venus et Fleur Le Mini Round ($39) – Don gave my one of these beautiful long-lasting roses last year as an anniversary gift and I absolutely love it. It’s been on my desk for almost 15 months now and still looks just as fresh as it did the day he gave it to me! These “Eternity Roses” are actual roses that have been treated to preserve their quality and freshness for a year (or longer in my case!). I think this is an awesome floral gift alternative that long outlasts typical fresh flowers.
4. Erin Condren Floral Ink Kimono Robe ($50) – A robe is a common holiday gift, but this particular robe is extraordinary! It is made from a beautiful mid-weight jersey material that you can wash and dry easily and does not hold onto wrinkles. It is my quintessential travel robe and a great alternative to bulky, heavier robes or slinkier varieties that don’t offer much warmth or coverage. I love the shape of this knee-length design with the three quarter length kimono style sleeves. The sleeves and pockets (yay!) are lined in a piping trim for a neat finished look.
5. Mark & Graham Italian Leather Circle Key Fob (
$39/currently on sale for $29, monogram $9.50) – Personalized gifts can be a beautiful gesture, but tricky if you don’t know exactly what someone might love. Giving a smaller, monogrammed item like this beautiful key fob which could suit a variety of tastes is a safe bet. I’ve used and loved mine for a year and can attest to its quality! Mark & Graham offers a variety of key rings and bag charms with a monogram option if you think a different style would be a better fit.
6. Hydro Flask 21 oz Sport Cap ($35.95) // 32 oz Straw Lid ($44.95) – Don and I have become total Hydro Flask converts over the past six months. These are the ultimate water bottles! Constructed using non-toxic BPA-free plastics and 18/8 stainless steel food-grade stainless steel with double-wall vacuum insulation, these water bottles are not only super durable but also fantastic at maintaining liquid temperatures for a whole day. Don prefers the smaller 21 ounce size with the sports cap that fits easily in his car cup holder for transport to and from work. I love the larger straw lid style version that I tote around our house. They are certainly on the pricier side as compared to previous favorites of ours, but totally worth it and would make for an excellent gift.
7. Altec Lansing Baby Boom Waterproof Wireless Speaker ($39.99) – You can sync this little waterproof speaker up with any Bluetooth enabled device to have music on the go. I love how compact this speaker is and the waterproof feature makes it super versatile. This is a great idea for anyone who loves to have access to their music or podcasts anywhere, including in the shower or by the pool.
8. Native Union CLIC Card Case ($49.99) – This sleek leather iPhone card case is stunning! It somehow maintains a slim profile while providing full bumper protection around the phone and with a beautiful leather card holder attached to the back. Available in both brown and black, this is a great option for someone who likes to just carry a couple of cards and their phone on the go with them.
9. The Art of Shaving Starter Kit ($30) – I have heard such great things about this line of shaving products! I think this would make a thoughtful gift for a guy who might be interested in trying out this kind of barbershop shave at home without investing in full size products first. The kit includes pre-shave oil, shaving cream, a shaving brush, and after-shave balm.
10. Chatbooks ($12+) – I first learned of Chatbooks through an Instagram ad last fall and decided to order a few as gifts for my daughter’s grandparents with a compilation of family photos from the year. I absolutely love the way they turned out! Both the mobile app and online desktop software are easy to navigate to easily create a beautiful keepsake. The price point is great for the quality, as well. Available in both 6″x6″ and 8″x8″ sizes and soft or hard cover with an excellent turn around time. I plan to order more this holiday season for my loved ones!
11. Luckies of London Smartphone Projector ($32) – If you’re looking for a really fun host/hostess gift this year, consider this smartphone projector. It’s a functional novelty gift! How fun to set this up and watch home movies or even Netflix projected just using your smartphone!
12. 8 Oak Lane Gold Tic Tac Toe Set ($39) – I think this is a fun alternative to a coffee table book as a host/hostess or housewarming gift this holiday season. The white wood tic tac toe board is outfitted with gold tone metal “@” and “#” signs for a modern twist on a classic game.
13. Graze (3 Boxes Gift Voucher fort $41.97) – I like to think of subscriptions as the gifts that keep giving. I’ve enjoyed my Graze snack subscription for about six months now. Every month I receive 8 individually packaged snacks that I like to keep by my computer as a healthy mid-afternoon option. It keeps me away from the candy! These snacks are curated by nutritionists and made with high quality ingredients. You can choose a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly subscription and customize what flavors and particular snacks are your favorites to ensure you always get what you like. Gift vouchers are available for easy gift-giving.
I share a close up look at each gift and more about my thoughts on each in my coordinating video:
It’s giveaway time! I wanted to share some holiday cheer with you. The Little Luxuries Giveaway will run until Friday, November 17, 2017 at 6 PM CT. The giveaway is open internationally. All entrants under the age of 18 must have parental permission to enter. FOUR winners will receive either the gold or rose gold Lillian & Co. Bracelet, Altec Lansing Baby Boom Waterproof Wireless Speaker, or Native Union CLIC Card Case pictured below. You can choose which gift you’d like to receive in the event that you win when entering the giveaway.
You can enter by following the directions in the Rafflecopter widget posted below (check out this blog post for more information on entering Rafflecopter giveaways). I’ll announce the winners on THIS blog post and contact them directly through email, as always.
Sometimes Rafflecopter experiences technical difficulties. If you can’t enter for some reason, try again later and it will probably work.
I hope you enjoyed this first installment of my 2017 Holiday Gift Guide. Check back next week for my Extravagant Splurges picks in the $50+ price range followed by Stocking Stuffers for $25 or less. I’d love to know what’s on your wish and/or give lists this year if you care to share!
Happy Holiday Shopping 🎁
* Post contains affiliate links. This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are genuinely my own. *