The holidays are right around the corner! I am sharing my three-part holiday gift guide again this year with posts broken down by price range. These gift guides include my top picks for men and women as well as gender neutral gifts. This week I am sharing my Extravagant Splurges gift picks that are $50 and up.
All image sources that are not originally my own photos are from the links provided below. Please be advised that some of the links provided are affiliate links and I do receive a small commission if you make a purchase using those links. This does not cost you any extra when you make a purchase. I very much appreciate your support of this blog in doing so!
1. Lauren Ralph Lauren Flannel Sleep Shirt ($59) – These beautiful nightshirts are a great alternative for the lady on your list who isn’t a fan of traditional top and bottom pajama sets. They’re super soft and cozy but not terribly heavy, making them a great sleep shirt year round, I absolutely adore mine!
2. Drunk Elephant The Littles ($90) – I have used and loved this line of skin care for almost two years now with great results. Everything from the high quality ingredients and product preservation conscious packaging makes it truly luxurious skincare with a price tag to match. This gift set which includes eight travel size products from the range (a 30-45 day supply) is a great way to try out this brand without paying for the full size first.
3. Mason Pearson Popular Mixture Hair Brush ($205) – I actually received this brush as a surprise and extremely generous gift from a friend earlier this year and immediately fell in love with it. It’s not something I would have ever splurged on for myself never having tried it, but what a spectacular gift! The boar and nylon bristle combination does wonders to my usually lifeless, limp hair. It’s a practical gift, but certainly extravagant! I highly recommend this beautiful gift if you really want to spoil someone on your list.
4. Tiffany Bead Bracelet ($150+) – It’s hard to go wrong with Tiffany’s signature little blue box. This beautiful, dainty bead bracelet is a stunning and versatile every day piece that can suit a variety of tastes and styles. It comes in sterling silver with a variety of charms, as well as several stone bead options, and a solid gold or rose gold if you really want to get fancy.
5. Haflinger GZ Classic Grizzly Slippers ($124.95) – These slippers are the best I’ve ever tried, bar none! I’ve worn mine daily for the better part of the year and they continue to provide me with unparalleled comfort and support as I run circles around my house. These are a great gift option for a man or a woman and are available in several neutral tones. The boiled wool upper securely envelops your foot and the cork and latex sole is both supportive and supremely comfortable making for one heck of a slipper! I can’t recommend these enough!
6. Mark & Graham Leather Sunglasses Case ($50 / $9.50 for monogram) – What do you get for someone who has it all? A monogrammed leather sunglasses case, of course! All kidding aside, I think this is a beautiful personalized gender neutral gift option. Most everyone uses sunglasses and having a beautiful leather case embossed with a monogram is a great accessory gift option. These are available in a variety of colors, both neutral and bright, to suit any personality.
7. Nordstrom Men’s Shop Pinstripe Cashmere Scarf ($99.50) – A cashmere scarf is a beautiful gift this time of year, but can be really expensive. I love this option from Nordstrom, because you still get a high quality piece without the hefty price tag that accompanies name brands. I’ve purchased cashmere sweaters from this line that my husband has worn and enjoyed for many years and they are still in great condition. This scarf has an added bonus of a double-sided design with a subtle grey block stripe on one side and a classic black and grey pinstripe on the other.
8. Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones II ($349.95) – We have been Bose QuietComfort headphone fans for many years. Both Don and I love these noise-cancelling headphones for their comfort and superior sound quality. The newer wireless models are better than ever with Bluetooth that allows you to easily sync up to your devices. These are the ultimate headphones if you really want to spoil the music/podcast/Netflix lover on your list!
9. One Star Leather Park Sloper Notebook Wallet ($105 for Junior & Medium / $115 for Senior / $8 for Personalization) – Wallets and card cases are popular choices for holiday gifts and I’ve shared a few of my favorites in gift guides over the years. This year, I wanted to share something a bit different, a notebook wallet! I discovered the amazing shop One Star Leather on Etsy not too long ago in a search of a leather cover for my bullet journal (which you can see more about here if you like). I noticed these beautiful notebook wallets when I was perusing the shop and immediately thought of a friend on my list that this would be the perfect gift for. It’s a unique product for someone who likes to jot notes on the go. Several leathers in all three sizes are available for immediate shipping in the shop or you can choose to customize using the “Build Your Own” option (custom orders must be placed by December 1st for guaranteed domestic holiday delivery). Adding embossed personalization further enhances this thoughtful, beautiful handmade gift!
10. NEST Fragrances Petite Reed Diffuser Trio ($54) – It’s no secret that I love NEST fragrances especially at the holidays. Their candles and reed diffusers are not only beautiful but unparalleled in terms of throw. I am especially impressed by their reed diffusers which not only smell amazing, but actually last for as long as the oil (as compared to others I’ve tried where the scent dies down considerably after about a week). This set includes three of their holiday scents, Holiday (my personal favorite), Birchwood Pine, and Sugar Cookie, all packaged beautifully in a decorative gift box. This is my host/hostess gift of choice this holiday season!
11. Diptyque Mini Candle Set ($75) – I’ve heard more and more YouTubers gush about Diptyque candles over the past year. This gift set was curated with winter and the holidays in mind and includes five minis with a warm, spiced theme. Diptyque candles are quiet pricy in full size so this set is a great way to try out several scents from the brand without investing in a full size first. It comes beautifully packaged for easy gift giving.
12. Nordstrom At Home Faux Fur Throw ($79) – I think throws are a great gift for just about anyone this time of year and I like to include one in my guides. I found this beautiful option from Nordstrom’s At Home range and was impressed by both the quality and design for the price. I like how it incorporates a twist on the trendy pom throw theme with faux poms that are attached by a twisted braided fringe. This throw is super soft! It not only looks great draped across a sofa, but is super cozy to cuddle up underneath. Available in grey, ivory, and light pink.
13. HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer ($129.95) – This is certainly a unique gift but one that someone who loves to capture and preserve photos would love. I use mine daily for my memory keeping journals. This portable printer syncs wirelessly via Bluetooth to your mobile device for easy, fast printing. The coordinating app is easy to navigate. I love that the Zink photo paper used with this device is backed with adhesive for easy placement upon printing. You can easily (and instantly!) stick photos in thank you notes, planners, journals, and scrapbooks. Its compact design is great for traveling as well. Perfect for the photo lover on your list!
14. Hello Fresh (price varies based on subscription) – This meal subscription service has turned around the way I feel about cooking. I figured out it wasn’t the act of cooking I disliked so much as the meal planning. I used to dread figuring out what to make for dinner. I’m not creative in the kitchen and don’t feel strongly about my cooking skills. With Hello Fresh I no longer have that issue! We receive three meals worth of ingredients per week with detailed recipes that are not only easy to follow but delicious! I appreciate that exact quantities of ingredients are sent so there are no leftovers for me to figure out what to do with. We subscribe to the family plan which technically feeds a family of four. There are always leftovers that we can heat up for lunch and I usually stretch into an additional 1-2 dinners. It’s worked out so well for me and my family and I think it would be a really great gift for someone who is either too busy to do a lot of shopping and prep work or is like me and would benefit from the structure this subscription provides. Prices vary depending on what plan you choose, but you generally pay $9.99 per serving for two-person meals and $8.74 per serving for the family plan that feeds four.
I share a close up look at each gift and more about my thoughts on each in my coordinating video:
It’s giveaway time! I wanted to share some holiday cheer with you. The Extravagant Splurges Giveaway will run until Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 6 PM CT. The giveaway is open internationally. All entrants under the age of 18 must have parental permission to enter. THREE winners will receive either the Diptyque Mini Candle Set, One Star Leather Park Sloper Senior Notebook Wallet, or the Drunk Elephant Littles pictured below. You can choose which gift you’d like to receive in the event that you win when entering the giveaway.
You can enter by following the directions in the Rafflecopter widget posted below (check out this blog post for more information on entering Rafflecopter giveaways). I’ll announce the winners on THIS blog post and contact them directly through email, as always.
Sometimes Rafflecopter experiences technical difficulties. If you can’t enter for some reason, try again later and it will probably work.
I hope you enjoyed the second installment of my 2017 Holiday Gift Guide. Click here to see my Little Luxuries ($25-50) picks this year and check back later this week for Stocking Stuffers ($25 and less). I’d love to know what’s on your wish and/or give lists this year if you care to share!
Happy Holiday Shopping 🎁
* Post contains affiliate links. This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are genuinely my own. *