Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week? The holiday season is upon us! I am sharing my three-part holiday gift guide again this year with posts broken down by price range. These gift guides include my top picks for men and women as well as gender neutral gifts. This week I am sharing my Stocking Stuffers gift picks that are $25 and under and small in size.
All image sources that are not originally my own photos are from the links provided below. Please be advised that some of the links provided are affiliate links and I do receive a small commission if you make a purchase using those links. This does not cost you any extra when you make a purchase. I very much appreciate your support of this blog in doing so!
1. Kate Spade New York Gold Dot Insulated Tumbler ($18) – Nothing fills a stocking quite as perfectly as a water bottle or tumbler! This fun gold polka-dot tumbler is a festively functional accessory year-round. The double-walled construction keeps beverages colder longer.
2. Sephora Hand & Foot Masks ($5-6) – I’ve fallen in love with these ultra luxurious hand and foot masks from Sephora. They’re easy to use and mess-free for a nice pampering treat. Pair with a bottle of nail polish for a sweet extra touch.
3. Drunk Elephant dayglow ($23) – I’m so excited that my favorite skincare line is offering holiday duos this year. What a great way to try out expensive skincare before committing with the full size price tag! The C-Firma Day Serum & B-Hydra Gel included in this set are two of my favorite products for a bright and fresh face in the morning.
4. Audilology Moroccan Indoor Battery Globe Light Garland ($19) – Twinkle lights are fun for all ages and seasons in my opinion! These rose gold globes add a festive bit of sparkle to any part of your house. The battery pack makes it easy to put them just about anywhere with no need for an outlet.
5. Nest Scented Candle Ornament ($16) – These amazing candles come in the prettiest packages even in this sweet ornament size! The holiday and winter scents combined with the beautiful glass votives make for a beautiful gift!
6. Erin Condren Metallic Tabletop Calendar ($12) – Metallic foiling is all the rage in the stationery world right now. This simple yet stunning little calendar is sure to brighten anyone’s desktop. Once the month has passed, tear along the perforated line to use the beautiful card stock as a postcard. I even save the calendar portion of mine to use in scrapbooking projects.
7. ban.do Get It Together Pencil Pouch ($14) – I love this cute and witty pouch! Any pen and paper lover on your list would love a fun pencil pouch like this to store their pen stash. Pair it with a few of your favorite pens for an extra special package!
8. Formula X City Chic Clix Nail Polish Set ($25) – This set of mini nail polishes is the perfect all-in-one collection including a nice range of neutral and darker shades. I think it’s so neat that they all click into the smart lid for easy storage and portability.
9. The Five Minute Journal* ($22.95) – Do you know someone who might benefit from daily journaling but may not have the time or know where to start? This handy journal makes getting into the habit of a daily practice a breeze with prompts that cultivate a sense of gratitude and optimism. This is such a thoughtful item for a journaling newbie!
10. Target Slipper Socks ($1 – not pictured) – I wish I could link to these amazing little slipper socks online, but you can only find them in Target stores in the Dollar Spot section. It’s hard to believe these plush, warm, and super cozy socks are only $1 a pair! Right now Target is offering them in a variety of Christmas and winter colors and patterns. Such a perfect, inexpensive stocking stuffer!
11. Klean Kanteen Classic Stainless Steel Bottle ($20.95) – Another great water bottle option are these stainless steel canteens from Klean Kanteen. They’re my husband’s favorite! He prefers the sports cap version. They come in a variety of sizes and colors and make for excellent stocking stuffers.
12. Joie Wine Watchers Cocktail & Wine Glass Charms ($7) – These colorful and quirky monsters are a fun variation on the average wine glass charms. I love how they “hold” onto the wine glass stem with their mouths. You could even pair them with a bottle of wine for a host/hostess gift.
13. Anker Wall Charger ($10.99) – You might think a wall charger isn’t the most interesting stocking stuffer, but this one is gift worthy in my opinion. I have one and I swear it charges my devices faster than other kinds! The light that changes from green to blue when fully charged is a great feature. Plus, having two USB ports on one base is definitely a perk, especially when traveling.
14. Toddy Gear Lightening Cable ($14.99) – With all of the electronics people have these days, there’s really no such thing as having too many charging cables. We always seem to need more in my house! These sturdy cables come in a variety of colors and patterns and are available for different devices. You can even have them personalized for an extra charge. Most everyone needs an extra cable like this on hand!
15. Paper Mate InkJoy Gel Pens ($5.29) – Is there anything more satisfying than a really nice pen? Especially when that pen is inexpensive and readily available? The pen and paper lover on your list must try these amazing gel pens. I thought I was strictly a ballpoint person and I’m totally hooked on these! Perfect to pair with a variety of different gifts, including…
16. Moleskine Pocket Notebook ($13.95) – …a notebook! Moleskine makes simply stunning, classic notebooks that suit a variety of styles and needs. The no frills design makes them easily customizable to suit any function from note taking to journaling. The pocket size is perfectly portable.
17. Flint Retractable Lint Roller ($8.99) – This is one of those products that you look at and wonder, “What will they think of next?” A travel friendly and stylish lint roller like this is a thoughtful gift for the frequent traveler on your list. I like that the sticky paper is fully encased when not in use to keep it clean and contained. Brilliant!
18. Oven Pull Monster ($2.99) – Little kitchen gadgets like this put the fun in functional! This wacky monster helps you handle hot oven racks and bakeware easily and without the need to reach in all the way into a hot oven. And just imagine this face peeking out of a stocking on Christmas morning!
19. Shiraleah Antler Bottle Stopper ($19.99) – This beautiful bottle stopper is quite the statement piece for the home bar. Its weight and luster make it seem much more luxe than the price tag would indicate. I think this would also make a lovely host/hostess gift, especially paired with a bottle of wine.
20. Graphic Tees ($12.99) – I’m a big fan of putting fun t-shirts like these from Target in stockings. They’re easy to roll up and wrap in tissue. Plus, every man I know always needs new shirts at the holidays!
21. Sugarfina Small Cube Candies ($7.50+) – I’ve fallen in love with this luxurious candy! It’s definitely a splurge, but an oh-so delicious one! Special holiday flavors like pumpkin pie caramels and peppermint malt balls are a wonderful treat this time of year. Individual candies come packaged in a stylish (and reusable!) acrylic box and fit nicely in the heel of a stocking.
22. Holiday Pez ($1.99) & Candy Filled Candy Canes ($1-2) – On the other side of the price spectrum, I personally think you can’t go wrong with classic drugstore candy like Pez. Candy filled candy canes are also a great way to fill an decorate someone’s stocking without spending a lot.
I share a close up look at each gift and more about my thoughts on each in my coordinating video:
It’s giveaway time! I wanted to share some holiday cheer with you. The Stocking Stuffers Giveaway will run until Saturday, November 26, 2016 at 6 PM CT. The giveaway is open internationally. All entrants under the age of 18 must have parental permission to enter. THREE winners will win receive a selection of items from this guide pictured below. You can choose which set of gifts you’d like to receive in the event that you win when entering the giveaway.
You can enter by following the directions in the Rafflecopter widget posted below (check out this blog post for more information on entering Rafflecopter giveaways). I’ll announce the winners on THIS blog post and contact them directly through email, as always.
Sometimes Rafflecopter experiences technical difficulties. If you can’t enter for some reason, try again later and it will probably work.
I hope you enjoyed the third installment of my 2016 Holiday Gift Guide. Check out my Little Luxuries guide for my gift picks in the $25 – $55 range and my Extravagant Splurges guide for gifts $50 and up. I’d love to know what’s on your wish and/or give lists this year if you care to share!
Happy Holiday Shopping 🎁
* Post contains affiliate links. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were sent to me for consideration. This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are genuinely my own. *