Happy November, friends! With the holidays quickly approaching, many of us are thinking about gifts for our loved ones. Over the next few weeks I am sharing my annual three-part holiday gift guide with posts broken down by price range. This includes my top picks for both men and women as well as some gender neutral gifts. This week I am sharing gift ideas in the $25-$50 range. These Little Luxuries are items that I think many people would not necessarily splurge on for themselves but might enjoy being gifted. I am also including some of my favorite host/hostess gifts in this price range.
All image sources that are not originally my own photos are from the links provided below. Please be advised that some of the links provided are affiliate links and I do receive a small commission if you make a purchase using those links. This does not cost you any extra when you make a purchase. I very much appreciate your support of this blog in doing so!
1. Butter London CHEERful Petite Nail Lacquer Collection ($25) – I was happy to see several great nail polish gift sets this year after a disappointing turnout last holiday season. This mini collection from Butter London includes six gorgeous holiday shades. There’s a nice mixture between neutrals and holiday red/berry tones. I think that all six shades are quite wearable and a festive gift for the polish lover on your list.
2. Echo Touch Stretch Fleece Tech Gloves ($29) – I like to include gloves in my gift guide, because they’re such a thoughtful present for those who live in colder climates. These fleece gloves from Echo are warm, snug, and small enough to slip into your coat pocket or purse on the go. I love that they are tech-friendly as well with a special knit pointer finger and thumb. They are available in a variety of colors at a great price.
3. Kate Spade New York Selfie Button Key Chain ($30) – We all know what selfies are nowadays and because of their popularity there’s no shame in taking them, but they can be somewhat difficult to take. This little Bluetooth enabled remote connects wirelessly to your phone to make selfie taking a breeze. You just click the button on the keychain and you have an awkward-free selfie experience. This is a great little gadget for a selfie pro!
4. Sonix Fancy Heart Portable iPhone Charger ($45) – I don’t know about you, but my phone has turned into a kind of security blanket for me lately. I use it to look up anything I’m uncertain or curious about. I feel more secure when I’m out with it, because I know I can find directions or connect with a loved one so easily. I like the peace of mind of having a backup phone charger with me when I’m out and about, especially with a baby in tow. This charger from Sonix is not only super cute, but also conveniently shaped and sized to slide easily into a pocket or pouch in your purse. It’s the perfect accessory to the ultimate accessory!
5. Ugg Fleece Lined Socks ($49.50) – Talk about luxurious! These are not your average slipper socks. They’e oh so soft and cozy. You feel like your feet are wrapped in the softest clouds when they’re on! I think these are a wonderful surprise for any gal who likes to snuggle up and relax at the end of a long day.
6. The North Face Denali E-Tip Gloves ($30) – Guys need gloves, too! The North Face makes these lightweight, warm ones in their amazing micro-fleece. They’re a great everyday option that are suitable for a variety of outdoor activities. I think the gripping on the palms is a great feature and of course the tech friendly tips are a must. These come in a variety of colors and sizes to ensure the perfect fit for any man on your list.
7. Herschel Supply Co. Chapter Travel Kit ($30) – A good travel toiletry kit is a thoughtful gift for the well traveled guy or college student. This attractive kit is made from Herschel’s signature high quality canvas. The interior mesh slip pocket and exterior zip with leather pull provide great places to corral smaller items. You can fill the kit with some of your guy’s favorite products for a thoughtful extra touch.
8. Sena Heritage Ultra Slim Leather iPhone Pouch ($39.95) – I think this pouch is a great alternative for the man who doesn’t like using a case, but wants protection for his phone. It’s made from a beautiful, smooth leather and available in a selection of neutral shades. A perfect choice for a classy guy!
9. Nike Men’s 7” Graphic Fly Shorts ($40) -A new pair of athletic shorts is a great gift for any guy. He doesn’t have to be a gym rat to get a lot of use out of these kinds of shorts! My husband lives in his after work and on the weekends. I think they’re a nice alternative to pajama bottoms for casual moments at home.
10. Johnston & Murphy Leather Belt ($49.50) – A new belt is a welcome gift for many men! It’s a staple accessory that is often overlooked as needing replacing. This beautiful belt is made from the softest leather. It feels broken in but still looks sharp.
Host or Hostess:
11. Westbemd Air Crazy Popcorn Maker Machine ($19.99) & Amish Country Popcorn ($11.99) – One of my personal all time favorite home goods is our air popper. You can’t beat that price! Throw in a few bags of gourmet popcorn and you’ve got a fun and thoughtful gift for the movie lovers on your list!
12. My Marquee Customizable Light Box ($39.95) – The holidays are the perfect time to give fun and quirky gifts that someone might not spend the money on for themselves. This customizable light box is top on that list for me! You can even use the included letters to add a message to the light box for the recipient to discover upon opening.
13. Bow & Drape Snuggle is Real Accent Pillow ($49) – The snuggle is real with this sweet home accessory! I love the details on this throw pillow, including the soft pom tassels and beautiful sequin and beadwork. Pop this on any bed, chair, or couch for a festive and cozy touch!
14. Sugarfina Pop Fizz Clink Candy Bento Box ($28) – This candy is insanely delicious and a great host/hostess option for holiday parties. The packaging designed by Jonathan Adler is stunning. Classy and delicious candy in a beautiful box? Yes, please!
15. Nordstrom At Home Photo Snow Globe ($39) – A photo frame is always a great gift option in my books. This snow globe makes for a fun and festive twist! Pop in a photo and add a note and you’ve got a great, personal gift for anyone on your list this year.
You might notice that I purchased most of these gifts from Nordstrom. I am not working with Nordstrom on this video. I just happen to like to shop there for gifts especially because they have such a great return policy.
I share a close up look at each gift and more about my thoughts on each in my coordinating video:
It’s giveaway time! I wanted to share some holiday cheer with you. The Little Luxuries Giveaway will run until Saturday, November 12, 2016 at 6 PM CT. The giveaway is open internationally. All entrants under the age of 18 must have parental permission to enter. FIVE winners will receive either the Butter London CHEERful Petite Nail Lacquer Collection, Echo Touch Stretch Fleece Tech Gloves, Kate Spade New York Selfie Button Key Chain, Sonix Fancy Heart Portable iPhone Charger, or Ugg Fleece Lined Socks pictured below. You can choose which gift you’d like to receive in the event that you win when entering the giveaway.
You can enter by following the directions in the Rafflecopter widget posted below (check out this blog post for more information on entering Rafflecopter giveaways). I’ll announce the winners on THIS blog post and contact them directly through email, as always.
Sometimes Rafflecopter experiences technical difficulties. If you can’t enter for some reason, try again later and it will probably work.
I hope you enjoyed this first installment of my 2016 Holiday Gift Guide. Check back next week for my Extravagant Splurges picks in the $50+ price range followed by Stocking Stuffers for $25 or less. I’d love to know what’s on your wish and/or give lists this year if you care to share!
Happy Holiday Shopping 🎁
* Post contains affiliate links. This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are genuinely my own. *