The holidays are right around the corner! I am sharing my three-part holiday gift guide again this year with posts broken down by price range. These gift guides include my top picks for men and women as well as gender neutral gifts. This week I am sharing my Extravagant Splurges gift picks that are $50 and up.
All image sources that are not originally my own photos are from the links provided below. Please be advised that some of the links provided are affiliate links and I do receive a small commission if you make a purchase using those links. This does not cost you any extra when you make a purchase. I very much appreciate your support of this blog in doing so!
1. Nordstrom Precious Metal Plated .50ct Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings ($48) – These crystal earrings could fool anyone into mistaking them for real diamonds with their beautiful sparkle! What a great price for a truly stunning pair of classic earrings. They’re available in gold, rose gold, or silver tone metal backings.
2. Instax Mini 70 Instant Film Camera ($120) – I had no idea there was more than one kind of Instax camera and I knew I had to give the Mini 70 a try seeing how much fun the Mini 8 is. It’s definitely a step up in quality with a lot more light and depth of field in the prints using the same Instax film. Its slimmer profile and sleeker finish is a nice refresh of the more bubbly looking Mini 8. What a great gift for the memory keeper on your list!
3. Barefoot Dream Circle Cardigan ($116) – This has got to be the coziest sweater ever! I picked mine up during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this summer and am hooked. It’s soft, cozy, and plush! The perfect present to wrap someone you love in luxurious comfort.
4. Fitbit Alta Wireless Fitness Tracker ($129.95) – A Fitbit is a great choice for the fitness-lover on your list. It’s a very handy activity and sleep tracker. I like how sleek and subtle the Alta is. It comes in a couple of sizes and different band colors for a custom fit and look.
5. Cuyana Classic Leather Tote ($175) – I think a simple yet stylish tote bag is a bag staple in any lady’s closet. Cuyana’s beautiful, buttery leather is the epitome of luxe! For an extra $10 you can have the bag personalized as a thoughtful extra touch.
6. Nordstrom Long Sleeve Pique Cotton Polo ($49.50) – The men on my list appreciate receiving new duds around the holidays. I think comfortable and classic business casual separates are a safe bet all around. I picked out this smart long sleeve polo for my husband. Available in several earthy colors, this shirt is light and soft but also quite put together looking and a great price for the quality.
7. The North Face Gordon Lyons Zip Fleece Jacket ($90) – Bundle up your favorite guy in this super soft jacket this holiday season! It’s incredibly warm and cuddly yet still maintains a manly, rugged look. Best of both worlds! The jacket is available in a selection of subdued earth tones.
8. Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker II ($129) – Do you have a music lover on your list? He might just love this high quality bluetooth speaker which sure beats trying to listen to music play just on his phone. It’s small enough to be portable but still packs quite the acoustic punch!
9. Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch ($199.95) – The Blaze is Fitbit’s ultimate fitness tracker that doubles as a smart watch. In addition to tracking activity and monitoring sleep, it provides workout performance stats, continuous heart rate monitoring, and text/call alerts. It also looks more like a smart watch than a fitness tracker with a smart and sleek finish.
10. Victorinox Swiss Army Avolve 20 Wheeled Carry-On ($249.95) – A good carry-on is a must-have for the frequent business traveler. This 20″ spinner is fully loaded with great built-in organization including pockets for tech gadgets as well. It is super light, weighing just over 6 lb, making it a breeze to travel with. It’s a thoughtful upgrade for the weary traveler!
11. BloomThat Bouquets ($50-100) – I discovered BloomThat earlier this year through my Popsugar Must Have subscription (another fun splurge gift idea, btw!) and ordered a few bouquets as gifts with great feedback. I decided to order one for myself (in the name of research 😉 ) and was blown away by the careful packaging and beautiful presentation. These are not your average bouquets. They are unique and thoughtfully designed for the season. I think they make a fantastic host/hostess gift or beautiful surprise for loved ones near or far.
12. Nest Fragrances Holiday Reed Diffuser & Candle Set ($72) – I know I talked about these Nest products last year, but they’re so good I decided they were worth a repeat showing. Plus, I found this amazing gift set of both the reed diffuser and candle in the ultimate holiday scent. The gorgeous deep red velvety box with gold foil accents finishes off the perfect package. Just add a ribbon and you’ve got one extravagant host/hostess gift!
13. Barefoot Dreams Cozy Chic Throw ($147) – This was another of my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale acquisitions this summer and I immediately knew it would be on my gift guide this year. This is as luxe and cozy as the cardigan but somehow even more plush! It feels like you’re wrapped up in a soft, warm cloud when you’re snuggled underneath it. I think this throw would make a beautiful housewarming or wedding gift as well.
14. Framebridge Framed Photos ($59+) – I was blown away by the quality of the two framed photos I recently ordered through Framebridge. I decided to try a lower quality iPhone photo and a high quality professional portrait. Both came out stunning! Framebridge’s online software is extremely user friendly. You simply upload your photo and the software calculates the resolution and the appropriate printing sizes. It offers suggestions on mats and frames or you can pick your own combination. You also have the option to work with a designer for free, it just takes a couple more days. I was super impressed with the shipping time and packaging as well and plan to order from them again. This company makes having something framed easy and fun!
15, Nespresso Citiz Espresso Maker (
$249.95 On sale for $187.46 at time of posting!) – The Nespresso machines delivery great quality coffee in slim, sleek designs that are a beautiful addition to any kitchen. Don and I use ours daily: he likes straight espresso shots and I enjoy making decaf latte beverages. It’s a fast and easy to make truly delicious espresso that you can then transform into whatever coffee beverage you prefer. The Citiz edition has a beautiful modern profile in a simple finish and is the ultimate gift for the coffee lover on your list.
You might notice that I purchased most of these gifts from Nordstrom. I am not working with Nordstrom on this video. I just happen to like to shop there for gifts especially because they have such a great return policy.
I share a close up look at each gift and more about my thoughts on each in my coordinating video:
It’s giveaway time! I wanted to share some holiday cheer with you. The Extravagant Splurges Giveaway will run until Saturday, November 19, 2016 at 6 PM CT. The giveaway is open internationally. All entrants under the age of 18 must have parental permission to enter. THREE winners will receive either the Nordstrom Precious Metal Plated .50ct Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings, Instax Mini 70 Instant Film Camera, or Fitbit Alta Wireless Fitness Tracker pictured below. You can choose which gift you’d like to receive in the event that you win when entering the giveaway.
You can enter by following the directions in the Rafflecopter widget posted below (check out this blog post for more information on entering Rafflecopter giveaways). I’ll announce the winners on THIS blog post and contact them directly through email, as always.
Sometimes Rafflecopter experiences technical difficulties. If you can’t enter for some reason, try again later and it will probably work.
I hope you enjoyed the second installment of my 2016 Holiday Gift Guide. Click here to see my 2016 Little Luxuries picks and check back next week for Stocking Stuffers. I’d love to know what’s on your wish and/or give lists this year if you care to share!
Happy Holiday Shopping 🎁
* Post contains affiliate links. This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are genuinely my own. *