It’s the holiday season! I’m sharing my three-part holiday gift guide again this year with posts broken down by price range. These gift guides include my top picks for both guys and ladies as well as gender neutral gifts. This week I am sharing my Stocking Stuffers gift picks that are $25 and under and small in size.
All image sources that are not originally my own photos are from the links provided below. Please be advised that some of the links provided are affiliate links and I do receive a small commission if you make a purchase using those links. This does not cost you any extra when you make a purchase. I very much appreciate your support of this blog in doing so!
1. Forever 21 Ankle Socks – I own a few pairs of these and absolutely love them. They’re fun, inexpensive socks that are actually a great quality for the price! Suggested Retail: $1.90 each
2. Pacifica Mini Hand Cream Duo – Pacifica makes my favorite hand cream formula of the year by far. I was so happy to see they released a mini set featuring their new holiday scents, Sugared Amber Dreams and Tunisian Jasmine Lime. Perfectly purse sized! Suggested Retail: $12
3. Poppin Metallic Card Case – This shiny beauty is the perfect size to pop in business cards or gifts cards for your bag. I think it would also work well to put just a few items from your wallet in to slip into a teensy tiny clutch. Suggested Retail: $5.99
4. Elizabeth & James Mini Rollerball Ornaments – The White and Black fragrances from Elizabeth and James are all the rage this year! These perfectly packaged mini rollerballs make a wonderful gift on their own or pair them together for the fragrance lover on your list. Suggested Retail: $12 each
5. Clipa Handbag Hanger – There’s something to be said for a practical gift like this multi-functional handbag hanger. It works on many different kinds of hanging surfaces and is discreet enough to hang on your bag or tuck inside a pocket. Suggested Retail: $14.99
6. Smith’s Rosebud Lip Balm Trio – This lip balm formula is another one of my all-time favorites from this year. I keep one in my bathroom, one on my desk, and another in my purse so I’m never without it! It is moisturizing with great staying power and a subtle scent that doesn’t overwhelm. Buying this gift set saves $1 per tube. Suggested Retail: $15
7. Minimergency Kit – Perfect for the gal who always seems to be rooting around in her bag for a need-it-now item, this tiny kit includes 17 essentials to cover the beauty basics. Easy to keep in even a small purse or pop it into your desk or car. Suggested Retail: $17.95
8. Paper Source 2016 Art Easel Desk Calendar – This beautiful desktop calendar includes a seasonally-themed print for each month of the year. Once the month has passed you can cut off the calendar portion and use the print as a notecard, postcard, or pretty piece of art. Suggested Retail: $19.95
9. Beauty Blender with Mini Solid – A must-have for the beauty gal, this amazing sponge is unlike any other foundation applicator you’ve ever used. This gift set includes a mini solid cleansing bar, which is my personal go-to for cleaning not only my Beauty Blender but also all of my makeup brushes. Suggested Retail: $25
10. Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind – Perfect for the lippie lover on your list, this set of four of Bite’s matte crème lip crayons is sure to be a hit! Includes four shades, a nude, a pink neautral, a berry pink, and a purple tone. Suggested Retail: $25
11. Fuzzy Fingers Mini Microfiber Mitt – Functional and fuzzy, this mini microfiber mitt is my favorite for cleaning computer and television screens. Perfectly sized to stow away in a desk drawer. Suggested Retail: $2.99
12. Color Cable Ties – Another practical option for the techie in your life, these cable ties help organize computer and/or television cords. They’re also great to keep cords bundled and tangle-free on the go! Suggested Retail: $5.95
13. Car Vent Phone Mount – The gift of safety is priceless! This vent mount is an excellent tool for anyone who uses their phone for navigation while driving for a safe hands-free option. Suggested Retail: $5.95
14. Chapstick Lip Moisturizer 3 Pack – I always tuck one or two of these Chapstick packs into my husband’s stocking to keep him well-stocked for the dry winter months. Suggested Retail: $6.49
15. Mini Buddha Board – If you work or study at a desk for long hours, you know how helpful it can be to have little mind games to help you refocus your attention when in a rut. This zen-inspired board allows you to paint simply by dipping the included brush in water. The image only lasts until the water evaporates and then the slate is wiped clean. Suggested Retail: $14.95
16. Evil Genius Mug – I’m popping one of these funny mugs into Don’s stocking this year. Not only is it comical, it’s also got a nice weight to it. Suggested Retail: $14.95
17. Jack Black Soap on a Rope Turbo Body Bar – Nothing says “man” more than soap on a rope! The fresh herbal scent is a nice accompaniment to the soap’s exfoliating properties. Suggested Retail: $15
18. Smart Umbrella – I’m so intrigued by the innovative design of this umbrella, which places the handle and supporting stem off to the side instead of the traditional spot in the center. The purpose is to accommodate holding in either hand and offer better coverage from the umbrella’s canopy. Brilliant! Suggested Retail: $17.99
19. The Tie Bar Woven Silk Tie – Ties are a classic holiday gift for men. These silk beauties are just $19 and come in a variety of colors and patterns in a sleek modern design. Suggested Retail: $19
20. Onion Goggles – My husband swears by his onion goggles for saving his eyes from that dreaded burning and watering that accompanies chopping onions. A thoughtful token for the home cook on your list! Suggested Retail $19.95
No stocking is complete without a few sweet treats!
❊ Hot Chocolate Packets – These adorable Peanuts themed hot chocolate packets are great to pair with another gift, such as a mug, or as little treats in a stocking. Suggested Retail: $1.99 each
❊ Seattle Chocolates Candy Bars – It’s not the holidays without chocolate! These seasonal-themed flavored chocolate bars make great tokens on their own or sweet additions to any gift. Suggested Retail: $3.49 each
❊ Gummy Gingerbread Men – What says holiday more than gingerbread? These gummies are sure to please the sweet tooth lover! Suggested Retail: $6.95
I share a close up look at each gift and more about my thoughts on each in my coordinating video:
It’s giveaway time! I wanted to share some holiday cheer with you. The Stocking Stuffers Giveaway will run until Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 6 PM CT. The giveaway is open internationally. All entrants under the age of 18 must have parental permission to enter. ONE person will win each and every item from this guide!
You can enter by following the directions in the Rafflecopter widget posted below (check out this blog post for more information on entering Rafflecopter giveaways). I’ll announce the winners on THIS blog post and contact them directly through email, as always.
Sometimes Rafflecopter experiences technical difficulties. If you can’t enter for some reason, try again later and it will probably work.
I hope you enjoyed the third and last installment of my 2015 Holiday Gift Guide. Check out my Little Luxuries guide for my gift picks in the $25 – $55 range and my Extravagant Splurges guide for gifts $50 and up. I’d love to know what’s on your wish and/or give lists this year if you care to share!
Happy Holiday Shopping 🎁
* Post contains affiliate links. This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are genuinely my own. *