With the holidays quickly approaching, many of us are thinking about gifts for our loved ones. I have decided to share my three-part holiday gift guide again this year with posts broken down by price range. These gift guides include some of my top picks for both guys and ladies as well as gender neutral gifts. This week I am sharing gifts that fall under the $20-$50 (or so) range, which I’ve dubbed Little Luxuries. These are items that I think many people would not necessarily splurge on for themselves but might enjoy being gifted. I am also including some of my personal favorite host/hostess gifts in this price range.
All image sources that are not originally my own photos are from the links provided below. Please be advised that some of the links provided are affiliate links and I do receive a small commission if you make a purchase using those links. This does not cost you any extra when you make a purchase. I very much appreciate your support of this blog in doing so!
1. Tarte At First Blush Deluxe Amazonian Clay Blush Set – It’s hard to go wrong with this beautiful set of one of my favorite blush formulas from Tarte, including two mattes and two shimmers in a great selection of shades. Perfect for the beauty gal who likes to try new colors. Suggested Retails: $35
2. Personalized Stationary – If the gift of personalized stationary seems like the right fit, why not let the gift recipient design it herself? Paper Source released two gift card sets this year, one for a Personalized Journal and the other for Personalized Notepads. Both comes packaged in a gift box with easy instructions for the recipient to design her own gift online. Suggested Retails: $24.95 (Journal) / $39.95 (Notepads)
3. Pretty Phone Case – A fun and functional phone case is a thoughtful gift in my books! Two of my top picks this holiday season include the Rifle Paper Co Paper Crown iPhone Case and the Sonix Starbright iPhone Case. Both have sleek profiles with full bumpers that protect your screen from cracking if dropped (trust me, I’ve tested this out many times). The pretty designs are the icing on the cake. Suggested Retail: $36.95 (Rifle Paper Co) / $35 (Sonix)
4. Olive and Arrow Knits Plaid Blanket Scarf – Blanket scarves have been all the rage the past couple of winters and I finally jumped on the bandwagon after discovering this super soft, super cute one on Etsy, It’s big without being bulky, soft and cozy, easy to style, and too cute to boot! Suggested Retail: $38
5. Halogen Touch Tech Cashmere Gloves – Cashmere gloves are a lovely gift for someone in a cold winter climate, but add the element of touchscreen accessibility and you’ve got a real winner! These super soft lovelies by Halogen come in a range of colors, perfect to suit anyone’s taste. Suggested Retail: $48
6. The Rail Cashmere Knit Cap – Fellas can also appreciate the gift of a beautiful cashmere accessory to help them stay warm and stylish all winter long. This lightweight cap from The Rail is small enough to tuck into a jacket pocket but works well to keep that noggin warm all season long. It’s available in several colors so you can find the perfect match. Suggested Retail: $35
7. Leather Flask – Nothing says holiday cheer like a little something extra in the eggnog… 😉 For the man who likes to BYOB, this classic leather wrapped flask from J. Crew includes a bit of whimsy with “This Way Up” embossed discreetly on the front. Suggested Retail: $40
8. Jack Black The Power Pack – This gift set is great for the man who likes to take care of his skin without a lot of fuss. It includes full sizes of Jack Black’s Deep Dive Glycolic Facial Cleanser, Double-Duty Face Moisturizer, and Performance Remedy Turbo Wash Energizing Cleanser for Hair & Body. Please note: This set includes different products than the one shown in my coordinating video below which is now sold out. Suggested Retail: $49
9. Tumi Prism Leather Card Case – Many people prefer not to carry a lot of cash around these days and using a simple card case fits the bill perfectly (pun intended 😉 ). This beautiful leather card case from Tumi includes RFID protection from scanner theft, which is an added bonus in this digital age. Suggested Retail: $55
10. Flannel Pajama Pants – I’ve shopped J. Crew for pajama pants for both myself and my husband for years. They’re our favorite! They get softer with every wash. We’ve had ours for years and they’ve held up beautifully. Suggested Retail: $49.50
Gender Neutral / Host or Hostess:
11. Ebenezer Ornament* – This keepsake ornament is a thoughtful gift for that sentimental friend or co-worker who enjoys making memories out of the holiday season. It comes with a dated glass ornament and slips of paper to document holiday memories, wishes, or gratitude that can then be inserted into the ornament for posterity. It’s already gift wrapped in a beautiful box, as well, perfect for gift giving. Suggested Retail: $19.95
12. Williams-Sonoma Hand Soap & Lotion Set – I’ve used and loved these hand soap and lotion sets from Willimas-Sonoma for years in my home, especially their festive holiday scents. I think this makes a nice host or hostess gift in place of a food or beverage item. The set comes packaged up in a wire caddy for ease of use by any sink in the house. Suggested Retail: $29.95
13. Nest Fragrances Holiday Reed Diffuser – I’ve recently discovered reed diffusers and I’m hooked! They’re a great alternative to plug-in scent diffusers and make for beautiful home accessories. I’m especially fond of the Nest Fragrances holiday scent this year, which is an intoxicating blend of “pomegranate, mandarin orange, pine, cloves and cinnamon with a hint of vanilla and amber.” The gold foiled glass bottle is stunning! Suggested Retail: $42
14. Voluspa Maison Holiday Candle Sets – These coconut wax blend sets from Voluspa are perfect for the candle lovers in your life. Both the Petite Decorative Candle Set and the Votive Candle Set come beautifully packaged in festive boxes and include three delicious holiday scents, including Visions of Sugar Plum, Cinnamon Ceylon and Copal, and Spruce Cuttings. Suggested Retail: $29 (Petite Decorative Set) / $50 (Votive Candle Set)
15. Kate Spade Two of a Kind Glasses – Engraved His and Hers doubles glasses from Kate Spade are perfect for a couple to toast the holiday season together! Suggested Retail: $50
I share a close up look at each gift and more about my thoughts on each in my coordinating video:
It’s giveaway time! I wanted to share some holiday cheer with you. The Little Luxuries Giveaway will run until Sunday, November 22, 2015 at 6 PM CT. The giveaway is open internationally. All entrants under the age of 18 must have parental permission to enter. FOUR winners will receive one either the Tarte At First Blush Deluxe Amazonian Clay Blush Set, the Paper Source Personalized Journal Gift Card, the Rifle Paper Cp Paper Crown iPhone Case, or the Olive and Arrow Knits Plaid Blanket Scarf pictured below. You can choose which gift you’d like to receive in the event that you win when entering the giveaway.
.You can enter by following the directions in the Rafflecopter widget posted below (check out this blog post for more information on entering Rafflecopter giveaways). I’ll announce the winners on THIS blog post and contact them directly through email, as always.
Sometimes Rafflecopter experiences technical difficulties. If you can’t enter for some reason, try again later and it will probably work.
I hope you enjoyed this first installment of my 2015 Holiday Gift Guide. Check back next week for my Extravagant Splurges picks in the $50+ price range followed by Stocking Stuffers for $25 or less. I’d love to know what’s on your wish and/or give lists this year if you care to share!
Happy Holiday Shopping 🎁
* Post contains affiliate links. Items marked with an asterisk (*) were sent to me for consideration. All other items shown were purchased by me. This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are genuinely my own. *