The holidays are right around the corner! I’m sharing my three-part holiday gift guide again this year with posts broken down by price range. These gift guides include my top picks for both guys and ladies as well as gender neutral gifts. This week I am sharing my Extravagant Splurges gift picks that are $50 and up.
All image sources that are not originally my own photos are from the links provided below. Please be advised that some of the links provided are affiliate links and I do receive a small commission if you make a purchase using those links. This does not cost you any extra when you make a purchase. I very much appreciate your support of this blog in doing so!
1. Laura Mercier La Petite Soufflés Body Crème Collection – What bath & body product loving lady wouldn’t enjoy this gorgeous set of six body creams? It’s a delightfully indulgent gift for your favorite sweet-smelling friend. Suggested Retail: $60
2. PJ Salvage Print Flannel Pajamas – I enjoy giving and receiving the gift of cozy sleepwear during the holidays. PJ Salvage makes the cutest and coziest flannel pajamas I’ve seen this year! Available in many prints and perfect for snuggling in on a cold winter’s evening. Suggested Retail: $62
3. Jo Malone Cologne Collection – This beautiful set of colognes from Jo Malone is sure to please the fragrance enthusiast on your list this year. The gift box is even beautiful! It includes five of Jo Malone’s best selling fragrances. Suggested Retail: $115
4. Tiffany Bow Jewelry – It’s hard to go wrong with a little blue box under the tree. Tiffany makes stunning, classic sterling silver jewelry pieces. My favorites for the holidays are the Mini Bow Earrings and Mini Bow Pendant. Give one or both as a truly extravagant gift set! Suggested Retail: $175 (each)
5. Clarisonic Mia 3 K-Beauty Cleanse Set – A luxury skincare item like the Clarisonic face brush is a wonderful option to pamper your beauty babe. This set comes with awesome skincare products to test out as well. Suggested Retail: $199
6. Inductrix Pocket Drone – How about a fun tech toy for the guy who likes to play? This mini introductory level drone is both easy to fly and safe thanks to built in blade bumpers. Suggested Retail: $69.95
7. J. Crew Cashmere-Lined Leather Smartphone Gloves – Quality winter accessories always make for thoughtful gifts in my books, but added features like touchscreen capability are the icing on the cake! I’m giving these cashmere-lined leather beauties to my husband this year to keep his hands warm and dry even while using his smartphone. Suggested Retail $98 *30% off with code SHOPNOW
8. Clarisonic Alpha Fit Cleansing System for Men – It’s not just ladies who appreciate a luxury skincare item. Clarisonc has released a new version of their sonic face brush specially designed for men to help cleanse and buff the skin for a smooth shave. Suggested Retail: $189
9. Tommy Bahama Flip Side Twill Reversible Half-Zip Sweatshirt – I’ve shopped Tommy Bahama for the men on my gift list for years with great success. This half-zip sweatshirt is one of Don’s favorites. It’s comfortable and classy looking. Available in many color options and both regular and big & tall sizes. Suggested Retail: $98 (regular) / $118 (big & tall)
10. 500 Piece Monte Carlo Clay Poker Chips Set – Poker is a big thing for the men in our circle. The guys on our list would love the gift of a nice quality clay chip set like this. Suggested Retail: $99.95
11. Erin Condren Acrylic Tray – An acrylic tray is a beautiful gift for the home, but add the element of personalization and you’ve got something really special. I love how Erin Condren sells customizable tray inserts to easily transform their trays for the seasons and holidays. My personal favorites are the custom photo options, which are a beautiful way to commemorate a special occasion with your own snaps. Suggested Retail: $65 (medium) / $85 (large) *25% off with code HOLIDAY25
12. Alessi Big Love Spoon Set of Six – I love these heart spoons! They’re beautifully designed with a modern look and whimsical flair. We use ours everyday to add a bit of love! Suggested Retail: $54.99
13. Williams-Sonoma Copper Mugs – Moscow mules are in vogue again and so are the copper mugs they are traditionally served in. These hammered beauties from Williams-Sonoma are a stunning gift for the bar aficionados. Great to give as a set of two or four. Suggested Retail:
14. Breville Hot Choc & Froth – To me, hot chocolate and the holidays go hand in hand. This nifty new machine from Breville whips up the perfect cup of cocoa in just about two minutes. Pair it with the delicious Williams Sonoma Hot Chocolate (
$19.95 $15.96) and a set of cute Marshmallow Snowmen ($12.95) for a wonderfully indulgent holiday treat! Suggested Retail: $99.95
15. Jeni’s Ice Cream Pint Club – Food subscriptions are gifts that keep on giving all year long. Why not treat your loved ones to something sweet with this quarterly ice cream club? Once a quarter, your loved ones will recieve three pints from Jeni’s, including one seasonal, one traditional, and one limited edition flavor. Yum! Suggested Retail: $144 (plus shipping & handling)
I share a close up look at each gift and more about my thoughts on each in my coordinating video:
It’s giveaway time! I wanted to share some holiday cheer with you. The Extravagant Splurges Giveaway will run until Saturday, November 28, 2015 at 6 PM CT. The giveaway is open internationally. All entrants under the age of 18 must have parental permission to enter. FOUR winners will receive either the Clarisonic Mia 3 K-Beauty Cleanse Set, the Jo Malone Cologne Collection, the Tiffany Mini Bow Earrings, or the Tiffany Mini Bow Pendant pictured below. You can choose which gift you’d like to receive in the event that you win when entering the giveaway.
You can enter by following the directions in the Rafflecopter widget posted below (check out this blog post for more information on entering Rafflecopter giveaways). I’ll announce the winners on THIS blog post and contact them directly through email, as always.
Sometimes Rafflecopter experiences technical difficulties. If you can’t enter for some reason, try again later and it will probably work.
I hope you enjoyed the second installment of my 2015 Holiday Gift Guide. Check out my Little Luxuries guide for my gift picks in the $25 – $55 range. Next week I’ll share my favorite Stocking Stuffers for $25 or less. I’d love to know what’s on your wish and/or give lists this year if you care to share!
Happy Holiday Shopping 🎁
* Post contains affiliate links. This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are genuinely my own. *